CAMPVis a software platform for medical imaging and visualization. It is targeted for research purposes and has a similar Rapid-Prototyping approach than MeVisLab, Amira or Voreen.
- Building CAMPVis
- Extending CAMPVis
- Integrating CAMPVis as library into your Software
- Doxygen Documentation
- Before you start coding, please have a look into the CAMPVis Git Branching Conventions, the C++ Coding Conventions and the OpenGL related Specifications and Conventions.
Important CAMPVis Concepts
- Concepts Overview
- Multithreading and Jobs
- ImageData API
- GeometryData API
- Signals and Slots
- Assertions and Logging
- Cuda Confidence Maps - Realtime computation of ultrasound Confidence Maps
For your information: The CAMPVis scripting feature is still under development. So don't expect rock-solid feature-completeness.
- Enabling CAMPVis Scripting Layer
- Scripting Layer Architecture
- Writing Lua Bindings for CAMPVis Modules
- Implementing Processing Pipelines in Lua
- Saving and Loading Pipeline State using Lua Script
Specifications and Conventions
CAMPVis specifies some things and conventions that are to be followed to ensure stable code, pretty interfaces and pretty code: