Automatically test install, linking an installed version and Elsa as submodule
- headers files exported correctly
- library exported correctly
- CMake files
- a new project should be able to find Elsa using CMake
- should be possible to find all elsa::XXX Target and use the library
- find_package syntax such as Required, or a specific version should be possible
elsa as submodule
- elsa should be usable and work as expected, if it's used as a submodule
Extend the CI pipeline to install Elsa to a specific location and check the files. Next some other (public?) Git project should be cloned and use the installed version with some minor examples. Finally one project should also use git as a submodule.
As we already have scripts for CI related stuff in
tools/ I would add some scripts, which test the behavior.