MigrationAssistant reads from output folder
The MigrationAssistant tries to migrate scenarios from the output folder. After a checkout to another branch, the output folder can consist of scenarios that are not compatible, which ends up in an error.
Additional (minor) problems:
- The error message on the GUI is empty.
- The error leads to a complete blank GUI, however, the "normal" scenario files are completely valid
- It would be nice if there is a list of files (full filepath) that failed.
What is the current bug behavior?
MigrationAssistant reads scenarios from output folder. Workaround is to remove the output folder.
Steps to reproduce
- Go to master and run the attached scenario file. (Output should be generated)
- Checkout to branch salient_behaviour and compile and start, then the error should appear.