Resolve "New flag to compute metric for the quality of the StepCircleOptimizer"
- use new scenarios and measure optimal/found solution
write test processor
- compute max/min/mean/stddev between optimal and found solution
- write tests that check for certain values
Change the footstep processor to the new
EventtimePedestrianIdKey, this makes reading data a lot easier (no variable column size for each row).
- There needs to be a configuration to turn this feature on (IMPORTANT: for testing, the feature is set to true hard coded!!)
- Integrate TestProcessor which checks that all pedestrians get to the source. -> Not possible, processors are buggy #249
- First solve #256 (closed), otherwise the vadere.conf files break without manual adaptation on local computer